Current positions vacant
Senior Family Lawyers and family law teams
We are looking to grow our practice with flexible employment opportunities:
- Senior Family Law Practitioner (Senior Associates and above)
- Sole practitioner
- Family Law Team
- Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast
- Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide
This opportunity will suit practitioners with significant family law experience who want more autonomy and flexibility – without the extra pressure of managing a business
We are seeking experienced practitioners who can provide technical legal expertise to clients in resolving family law issues. You can work autonomously while being supported by professional management and administration staff. Our brand is built on a people focused legal team. In addition to technical skills, we value team members who have exceptional relationship management skills, mature judgement, and integrity.
Working at Divorce Hub
We started Divorce Hub to be a genuine alternative to the traditional way of servicing family law clients. Additionally, we wanted to get lawyers off the ‘treadmill’ of traditional legal firm models and offer a better and highly flexible employment arrangement with excellent working conditions and fair remuneration.
- DON’T have chargeable hours targets
- DON’T have set working hours
- DON’T get paid based on a remuneration band with a ceiling that prevents negotiation of fair pay for high performance
- AREN’T expected to work in the office
- AREN’T expected to participate in marketing and business development unless they choose to
- CHOOSE when and how they work (subject to client deadlines)
- Are ENCOURAGED to put their health and well-being and their family FIRST
- Are GENEROUSLY remunerated in accordance with ACTUAL performance
- Are SUPPORTED by a well-managed, sophisticated administration team and other professionals who provide support to the clients they care for
Are you a senior family law practitioner working in a legal firm or operating as a sole practitioner?
Are you ready to make the next step in your career but you are not quite ready to take on the risk of building your own practice?
Are you tired of taking on the CEO/CFO/CMO/CIO responsibilities for your own practice and looking for a role where you can focus on providing legal advice?
Are you a sole practitioner but you are not receiving the profit return you expected? Would you like to have support to cover holiday break or team support for your day to day business?.
Do you want to:
- Manage your own team with the assistance of great precedents, IT systems, workflows and management support?
- Be well remunerated based on your performance?
- Be rewarded for clients that you introduce?
- Work remotely at home or in the city fringe with on-site free carparking?
- Be part of a caring, supportive and fun team?
If you’d like a confidential discussion, please contact Marg Doherty, Co-Founder of Divorce Hub by email to email@example.com.
We are looking to grow our practice with a full-time Legal Support team member
- Brisbane Head Office, Milton
This opportunity will suit a technology savvy administrator
We are seeking an experienced administrator with excellent technology skills to work in our head office, currently in Milton, on a full-time basis.
The Legal Support role will provide a range of internal service to our lawyers, including:
- Email and meeting management
- Liaison with clients
- Greeting clients and management of meeting rooms
- Document management
- Database administration
- Reception and telephone
- Ad-hoc tasks.
Working at Divorce Hub
Our brand is built on a people focused team. In addition to technical skills, we value team members who have exceptional relationship management ability, mature judgement, and integrity.
Our systems use sophisticated technology which require a high-level of IT competency.
We offer a supportive, fun and flexible working environment.
Ideally, you will have a background working in professional services however prior legal firm experience is not required. You will be able to work both autonomously and within a team.
You enjoy learning about new software applications and have an enquiring mind. You are adept at looking for solutions independently of others.
Change environments excite you and you are comfortable with continual improvement and organisational growth.
You have prior experience and can demonstrate competency with:
- Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word and Teams
- Asana, Trello or other workflow systems.
- Experience with a Practice Management System would be an advantage
Expressions of interest in the role can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always interested in talking to experienced Paralegals and motivated, high performing Law Students interested in a future career in Family Law.
Please forward a copy of your CV and if applicable, academic record to email@example.com.