Current positions vacant
Senior Family Lawyers and family law teams
We are looking to grow our practice with flexible employment opportunities:
- Senior Family Law Practitioner (Senior Associates and above)
- Sole practitioner
- Family Law Team
- Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast
- Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide
This opportunity will suit practitioners with significant family law experience who want more autonomy and flexibility – without the extra pressure of managing a business
We are seeking experienced practitioners who can provide technical legal expertise to clients in resolving family law issues. You can work autonomously while being supported by professional management and administration staff. Our brand is built on a people focused legal team. In addition to technical skills, we value team members who have exceptional relationship management skills, mature judgement, and integrity.
Working at Divorce Hub
We started Divorce Hub to be a genuine alternative to the traditional way of servicing family law clients. Additionally, we wanted to get lawyers off the ‘treadmill’ of traditional legal firm models and offer a better and highly flexible employment arrangement with excellent working conditions and fair remuneration.
- DON’T have chargeable hours targets
- DON’T have set working hours
- DON’T get paid based on a remuneration band with a ceiling that prevents negotiation of fair pay for high performance
- AREN’T expected to work in the office
- AREN’T expected to participate in marketing and business development unless they choose to
- CHOOSE when and how they work (subject to client deadlines)
- Are ENCOURAGED to put their health and well-being and their family FIRST
- Are GENEROUSLY remunerated in accordance with ACTUAL performance
- Are SUPPORTED by a well-managed, sophisticated administration team and other professionals who provide support to the clients they care for
- Are you a senior family law practitioner working in a legal firm or operating as a sole practitioner?
- Are you ready to make the next step in your career but you are not quite ready to take on the risk of building your own practice?
- Are you tired of taking on the CEO/CFO/CMO/CIO responsibilities for your own practice and looking for a role where you can focus on providing legal advice?
- Are you a sole practitioner but you are not receiving the profit return you expected? Would you like to have support to cover holiday break or team support for your day to day business?.
Do you want to:
- Manage your own team with the assistance of great precedents, IT systems, workflows and management support?
- Be well remunerated based on your performance?
- Be rewarded for clients that you introduce?
- Work remotely at home or in the city fringe with on-site free carparking?
- Be part of a caring, supportive and fun team?
If you’d like a confidential discussion, please contact Marg Doherty, Co-Founder of Divorce Hub by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always interested in talking to experienced Paralegals interested in a future career in Family Law.
Please forward a copy of your CV and if applicable, academic record to email@example.com.