Kristen first started working in family law over 20 years ago. She was admitted as a solicitor in 2018 and holds a Bachelor of Laws, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice and a Diploma of Business.
Kristen is very experienced in family law, including working in the Appellate Division of the Full Court of the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia. She is a highly creative, respected, and passionate legal advocate. She is approachable and seeks results for her clients that are not only fair, but solution focused rather than conflict based, making the already emotive family law process a smoother process for her clients.
Kristen is someone that will ensure you are looked after at every step of the way during your family law matter.
Qualifications and Memberships:-
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Diploma of Business
- Admitted Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Entrant on Role of Practitioners, High Court of Australia
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Family Law Practitioners Association Queensland
- Member, Sunshine Coast Law Association